1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

VCD formatting Problem!

Discussion in 'MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 encoding (AVI to DVD)' started by Cobalt914, Sep 24, 2003.

1. Cobalt914

Cobalt914 Member

Hi, I have some videos I want to put on a CD to play on my DVD player. I try to use Nero to make it a VCD format and it says it cant. Is there another way to do this? I just want to play movies on my DVD player, how do I do it? Thanks

2. jokerman

jokerman Guest

3. madferit

madferit Member

thanks mate, i think this help me understand. i had an image .bin file, i put it onto cd, my dvd player said wrong extension or invalid format, obviously its because the files from the bin image arnt formatted correct. i suggest using DVDX 1.6, encode the avi's to mpg, then burn away! i suggest downloadin DVD wizard pro, its a setup and tells you how to setup everythin also includes screenys..if u need it, email me...also in vcdeasy 1.16 use the cdxa2mpeg feature to encode the .dat (mpg) file that the svcd or some svcd programs will create this makes it not play back properly since the file isnt actually a mpg file its a dat. sorry for any spaces or grammer not used, im in a a bit of a rush..any help, email me :)