1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

VCD from 2 CD-Rs onto a DVD-R disc

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by c.nieman, Feb 6, 2005.

1. c.nieman

c.nieman Member

I did some searching around, but didn't find what I was looking specifically for, so hopefully someone can help me with this solution. I have some Movies I burned as VCD onto 2 CD-R discs (takes 2 per movie due to lack of size on CD-Rs). I am going to purchase a DVD burner, and I was hoping that I was able to take both them CDs and put them onto 1 DVD blank. Is there a way to easily do this...whether I combine both into 1 file, or place like 1of2 and 2of2 onto the DVD blacnk and just choose which one to watch as part of a menu? Thanks!

2. Jerry746

Jerry746 Senior member

Nero Vision Express which is part of Nero 6 Ultra will do that for you. It will make them into a single dvd if done right.

Jerry

3. rhino351

rhino351 Regular member

the (make movie) feature of nero will let you combine multiple files and burn to dvd

4. c.nieman

c.nieman Member

thanks for the replies and help guys :)

5. c.nieman

c.nieman Member

Ok...a little complication so far. I got Nero 6 Ultra. Now do I take the files that are on the 2 VCD CDs and place them on my desktop..then compile them somehow with Nero to burn as a DVD with a DVD burner? Kinda new to this whole DVD burning process. Thanks again.

6. rhino351

rhino351 Regular member

on nero look for a little blue button that has a folder and a magnifying glass on it click there and click on browse then choose your drive the disc is in and it should show you the video files on the disc and you can choose them from there. if you dont know which files you want just add them all the edit them from there.

7. c.nieman

c.nieman Member

LOL...you are going to start thinking I am stupid....nowheres do I see a little blue button with a folder and magniflying glass on it.

From my Start button, I select Nero, then can choose from Nero 6 Ultra Edition, Nero Toolkit, User's Guides, and Nero SmartStart.

Hehe...which category do I look in? Thanks a million!