1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

VCD TO VHS HELP PLEASE!

Discussion in 'MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 encoding (AVI to DVD)' started by Gaz2k2, Jun 26, 2002.

1. Gaz2k2

Gaz2k2 Guest

OK I will be the first to admit I am new to this,so if there is anyone out there who can tell me how to put my vcds onto vhs for my cheapskate friends then that would be great.I have a PIONEER DV-530
    its a region 2 player.

Please can someone tell me how to record to my vcr connection types etc.

Thx in advance.

Gary

2. davieboy

davieboy Member

Hello Gary,

THere are two possibilities, you may connect your vcr to you dvd player, or to your computer with a video/audio out or a usb adaptor (Radioshack etc...) If you dont get sound by recording vhs from your dvd player than connect the audio in to your surround sound. Try those and if they dont work write down why thanx

3. davieboy

davieboy Member

Hello Gary,

THere are two possibilities, you may connect your vcr to you dvd player, or to your computer with a video/audio out or a usb adaptor (Radioshack etc...) If you dont get sound by recording vhs from your dvd player than connect the audio in to your surround sound. Try those and if they dont work write down why thanx