1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

vcd?

Discussion in 'CD-R' started by reject, Jan 14, 2005.

1. reject

reject Guest

is there anyway to save a project from windows movie maker on my comp, i have a dvd/cd-rw drive. thanks

ross

2. reject

reject Guest

i mean save it to disc for playback on dvd player.lol

3. DogBomb

DogBomb Regular member

I assume your files are in Windows format (wmv)? If you have Nero Suite, use Nerovision Express 3. Just use the wizard, select VCD or SVCD (depending on the bitrate of your wmv), and you're all set.

4. reject

reject Guest

ok, now that i know it is possible, i have a problem, i will need to download a program thaat has this function, as i only have cd burning programs. i mean download though, as i am in a bit of a hurry, and have no money, lol. does anyone know of such a downlodable program??

5. reject

reject Guest

oh, and yes it is saved in wmv

6. DogBomb

DogBomb Regular member

7. reetann

reetann Guest

Help please.
    downloaded bin & cue used isobuster treat as video only extracted to a folder then closed isobuster.
    Opened Nero removed tick to allow svcd then added files get error message well 3 of them!!! No audio another about steaming & next about steaming click the ok the next nero then starts to decode!!! after about 4 hrs says complete but clock is still ticking over.Call up task manager says programme not responding.Better add this movie was from shareconnector others I have downloaded from overnetworld have had no probs.But not as yet tried another movie.Being a newie to all this is it something I have to change in nero.
    Thanks in advance

8. reject

reject Guest

ok, thankz, that worked, i got the nero trial!

ross