1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

VCDEasy producing partially bad VCD (multiple files)

Discussion in 'MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 encoding (AVI to DVD)' started by mjely, Jul 3, 2003.

1. mjely

mjely Member

I am using about 17 to 18 small clips to create a single VCD. Independent of the order of the clips, tracks 8 thru 14 alwasy produce only noise and show a PCM audio track. Anyone knows why, and how to solve this?

Thank you!!!

2. euphoria

euphoria Guest

which version of vcdeasy?

3. mjely

mjely Member

I am using the latest version (1.1.6 Commercial), but I also tried with version 1.1.4 and same thing happened.

4. Dela

Dela Administrator Staff Member

Have you tried with nero?? i know i know it is not as good as VCDEasy but hey its worth a shot

5. euphoria

euphoria Guest

Try joining the clips with tmpgenc and then take the larger file to vcdeasy

6. mjely

mjely Member

Thanks for your help, but I am wondering why will VCDEasy produce a VCD with no problems for 8 small clips, but if you add more, 9 thru 14 will not be "usable", and then 15 thru 19 (in my case) are good. I don't want to join them, some of these clips are NTSC and some are NTSC Film. Also, I would like to keep them as separate for ease of navigation in the VCD. I do not have Nero any more. Is there any other program like VCDEasy that will basically do "everything"?

Thaks again for your help.