1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Vegas rank reset

Discussion in 'PS3 - Modding & Hacking' started by canuckerz, Oct 5, 2007.

1. canuckerz

canuckerz Regular member

My friends vegas game wass stuck on hd for some stupid reason on a sd tv, so we deleted the setting data off the ps3, when we went back online his rank was reset to private second class and all his badges were gone. Yet all his leaderboard stats are intact.

How is this possible the settings data has nothing to do with the online data?

2. stickweed

stickweed Regular member

That's just a glitch on the server. It's happened to a few people.

3. cartucho

cartucho Member

well the vegas ranking is saved on your console. My ps3 hd got corrupted and i had to formated it and when i logged back in online i was back in starting rank. hopefully theyll do somethig to fix this and keep that information store in the server.

4. joey15

joey15 Member

Yeah its just a glitch nothing to worry about. I have the game on PS3 and X360 and its happened to me on both consoles... it changed back to my actual rank after a reboot.

5. canuckerz

canuckerz Regular member

Yeah, called up ubisoft and they basically told me that they're using the same setup as the 360 and to go f myself pretty much. There is also the glitch aswell but it wasnt the case this time.