1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ver 4

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by hugh1710, Jun 13, 2007.

1. hugh1710

hugh1710 Guest

can anyone advise if flashing a genuine box with ver 4 will auto update and stop freezing problems

2. TAFSIR

TAFSIR Regular member

YES, sorts out all your problems, i have had it on 2 of my receivers the day it cameout , working well

3. biggebruv

biggebruv Regular member

hey i found this new bin file is this the new one i have to load can anyone help me? here

STARVIEW_H20070527_300eE_PRITZ

is this ver4 the newest one also if i update my box now with this will all my channels be srambled again PLEASE SAY NO!!! I DONT WANNA ARRANGE THEM POXY STATIONS AGAIN

4. biggebruv

biggebruv Regular member

O YEA im in dublin area btw
    and i hav ntl service. i just entered a code in an the channels came back this was my 3rd tiime doing this but now the sound is out-of-sync on a lot of the channels and the sound is completly gone from other channels how can i fix this

5. biggebruv

biggebruv Regular member

can anyone help me

6. wlash

wlash Guest

manual tune and you will pick up the channels with no sound i.e. channel 4 etc

7. biggebruv

biggebruv Regular member

ok so if i mannual tune will the channels be scattered about again or will they remain in the same place.

13. June 2007 @ 18:08 Link to this message
    hey i found this new bin file is this the new one i have to load can anyone help me? here

STARVIEW_H20070527_300eE_PRITZ

is this ver4 the newest one also if i update my box now with this will all my channels be srambled again PLEASE SAY NO!!! I DONT WANNA ARRANGE THEM POXY STATIONS AGAIN

8. hugh1710

hugh1710 Guest

9. wlash

wlash Guest

just manual tune for the channels your having problems with and then save them to the place you want.