1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

verbatim 4x digital movie dvd+r

Discussion in 'DVD±R media' started by shotty71, Feb 23, 2005.

1. shotty71

shotty71 Guest

I read an earlier post from someone who took there circuit city ad to best buy and got the verbatim dvd+r 4x 25 pack for the 7.94 that circuit city was asking. I did the same and best buy had these discs on sale for 12.99 and gave me the 8.00 rebate off that price hence I paid 4.94 for these dvd+r, they let me get 5 packs. they were man. by mcc company.

2. saugmon

saugmon Senior member

The code on those discs should be: MCC-002
    I burned quite a few of them and they are pretty good.

3. shotty71

shotty71 Guest

Yeah thats what they are, I'm glad to hear there good because I bought quite a few, couldn't beat the price!

4. saugmon

saugmon Senior member

I bought 4 of the 25 pack spindles that were on sale just before christmas at best buy and all seemed to burn and play ok.Now I got 100 of the verbatim media life plus +8x that are coded mcc-003.These are working even better.

5. shotty71

shotty71 Guest

really!, now when you say the mcc-003 work even better than the mcc-002 , how can you tell, I mean I'm new to all of this dvd ripping and burning, so I don't always understand how to tell if media is good or bad or better than others.

6. sadsac

sadsac Guest

Now I'm jealous. I was the one who got the disks from BB for 6.94. Wish I could have saved the extra $2.00.

Did they make you mail in a rebate? I only paid 6.94 on the spot without having to wait on a rebate.

7. shotty71

shotty71 Guest

No rebate, just 4.94 each, I couldn't believe it, I thought the lady was making a mistake or something, but she took the 8.00 rebate of of best buys 12.99 sale price, not the original circuit city price....It was a great deal, 125 discs ought to last a while!

8. sadsac

sadsac Guest

Yeah. I thought I got a great deal at $6.94/pack. You beat me by $10.00. I boght 5 packs also. I was thinking about going back to buy more, but these will probably last me until doomsday!

That's something I need to work on. I keep my eyes on the electronics sale papers. When I see a good deal, I go out and buy it so I don't waste money in the future. But I usually end up buying stuff I don't need and never use. Thus, I waste the money anyway.

It's a vicious cycle.