1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

verbatim backup help!

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by thakidd, Aug 22, 2007.

1. thakidd

thakidd Member

Hi everyone,
    i finally decided to try to do my own backup but it did not work. heres what i did:

1. using LG GSA-H10A (Latest Frimware)
    2. Using Verbatim DVD+DL
    3. installed clone cd
    4. opened the iso file
    5. burnt at 2x speed
    6. put it in xbox 360 and recieved unplayable disc
    7. have the latest ixtreme firware
    8. back up was stealth patched

Does anyone know where i went wrong, because i cant afford to get anymore coasters...i only got two dvdz left.
    thanks in advance for the help.

2. steimy

steimy Active member

Did you load the ISO or the DVD file? The DVD file contains the layer break information so that may be your problem unless CloneCD has the same options as IMGburn does where you can set the layer break manually. If you do not have a DVD file then use IMGburn, burn at 2.4X, and manually set the layer break.

setting layer break with IMGburn:
    tools-->settings-->write-->layer break. Check user specified and set it to 1913760. Click ok and burn as normal. This is only necessary the first time burning a 360 game

3. thakidd

thakidd Member

yea i figured it out realized that i had to burn .dvd file and im good now thanks...

4. tavek

tavek Guest

Toss clone away and download IMAGE burn, it works where clone fails, and when u click the wrong iso it fixes it for you and tells u .

5. Severeth

Severeth Regular member

Yes, CdClone many times have created a coaster for me. Burning the same image with imgburn comes out perfect everytime. I suggest not to use cdclone unless your cloning music cd's or something. imgburn for sure for the 360 backups