1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Verbatim Disks Singapore Or India

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by BrokexMan, Dec 14, 2007.

1. BrokexMan

BrokexMan Regular member

2. tyler1993

tyler1993 Regular member

verbatim DL are typically singapore. on sale, you can get a 20 pack for $29.99 at best buy.

3. BrokexMan

BrokexMan Regular member

ya i know...but mines are printables! really hard to find! for cheap =( wish i never invested in a printable printer

4. tyler1993

tyler1993 Regular member

actually printing the game label directly on the disc is awesome. i wish i had a printer that could do that! i used to bring on a CD label adn then stick it on the disc...too bad that would make the disc basically unreadable (i think it had something to do with the way it spinned after adding weight to the disc). once i stripped the label off, the discs worked great.

5. scorpNZ

scorpNZ Active member

Assuming the label you were using was reasonably uniform then getting it on the disc & perfectly centre'd it will work fine,however a fraction to much over centre will unbalance the disk & while spinning will make it wobble,just like a top loading washing machine on spin cycle, if the clothes are not quite even all the way around the agitator the machine will go walk about..lol..