1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Verbatim DVD-R 2x

Discussion in 'DVD±R media' started by killalot, Jul 28, 2003.

1. killalot

killalot Active member

Has any one else had any problems with these disk"s my last batch of 25 at least 10 of them i"ve had to chuck in the bin they was black blotches on the bottom after a burn skipped etc i slowed the burn down to 1x seemed to cure the problem but then the black blotch came back again resulting in a failed burn what is this black blotch ? my previous batch of Verbatim which was silver&blue tops worked fine my present batch which are just silver tops seem a load of shit when i burn with my TraxData they come out fine so i know its not a hardware or software problem i would send them back well i"ve only got 5 left but if i did im sure ild get its a hardware or software problem sir so i can"t be arsed my Ritek come tomorrow so ill start givin them a try..

2. sly_61019

sly_61019 Senior member

are they datalife or datalife plus because just plain old datalife discs are crap.

3. killalot

killalot Active member

DataLife Plus what should the disk lead in info be for these disk"s if someone could let me know ill check it with the batch i"ve got...

4. srtboy

srtboy Member

ive used verbatims alot and the dvdinfo that i have gotten are either taiyo yuden or mitsubishi chemical corp. these disk ive never had any problems with. most people that have had problems are the ones manufactured by mcc which are the datalife's.

5. srtboy

srtboy Member

i meant cmc not mcc.

6. killalot

killalot Active member

AdvDinfo says cmc.mag so i take it that these are DataLife then ? on the cakebox they came in it says DataLife Plus cheers for your help lads.