1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

verbatim in U.S??????

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by boykiller, Nov 17, 2007.

1. boykiller

boykiller Regular member

hi
    i know ye get posts like this at least once a day but im only asking since the cheapest in shops that i've found were 5 disc's for €35 which is way too expensive
    im just wondering do ye know any great websites that sell verbatim that are made in japan or any other good place.
    thanks alot for yer help.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2007
  2. smlvfx

smlvfx Regular member

Last edited: Nov 17, 2007
  3. ArmyMedic

ArmyMedic Member

Hi m8,

These are the cheapest you'll find (25 for £38 + £5 P&P):

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Verbatim-Dual...tcZphotoQQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

By the way, I always used Verbatims with 100% success but since they are expensive, my local shop said to try DVD DLs by Aone. They are about £5 for 10 and actually work as good as the Verbatims but a completely full face printable so better for me! Get those here (£3.75 + £3 P&P) fro 10:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/10-Aone-dvd-r...tcZphotoQQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Hope this helps!

4. boykiller

boykiller Regular member

thanks for yer help.the sites are great i have 1 more prob now i just found out now that cousin is going to america on saturday and is going to stay with my sister in new york area.

since the doller is so "weak" against the euro i was thinking it might be cheaper to get them from america and get them brought back over here.

do ye know any U.S. websites that have them??????

thanks alot for the help.

5. binkie7

binkie7 Moderator Staff Member

Any of the local stores like Best Buy, Circuit City will carry them. They go on sale every so many weeks.
    The ones here are made in Taiwan - but still good - id as MCC.
    The ones made in Japan are only found in the UK - if they're still around - don't know. Those are made by Yaiyo Yuden.

You can also buy them or the Taiyo's online in the states at supermediastore