1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Verbatim ?

Discussion in 'DVD±R media' started by bigdave76, Apr 7, 2005.

1. bigdave76

bigdave76 Member

i was just wondering if this dvd blank is worth buying is Verbatim DVD+RW 4x id (MKM A02 never herd of MKM A02, thanks i would just like to tell all you guys how helpfull you all have been i havent done alot of post mainly bc of all the reading there is to do on here well thanks and keep up the good work this forum rocks

2. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

verbatim alert, verbatim alert !!. it's ok, i keep my beady eyes out for Verb posts...

Good find bigdave76 -
    this is the first thing i found - http://www.dvd-and-media.com/verbatim-dvd-8x.htm

I've only used MCC codes so far (8x -R discs), from Singapore, India and Taiwan. Many 100s of 100% successful burns and watched thru 100% too. Haven't come across MKM before now.

(Now that link is about 8x discs but it would sound like they can be trusted)

snippet -

edit- found the 4x RW discs here in UK - http://www.blankdiscshop.co.uk/acatalog/copy_of_copy_of_copy_of_FOR_DVD_R_RW_CLICK_HERE.html

Last edited: Apr 7, 2005
  3. bigdave76

bigdave76 Member

creaky thanks but i was just wondering if the id M K M A02 I BOUGHT SOME I DID A CHECK ON NERO AND THATS THE ID ON THE DISK YA KNOW LIKE i was just making sure the id was good thanks

4. creaky

i'd do a bit more searching as that was just the first thing i cameacross..

5. bigdave76

bigdave76 Member

ok i found the code on this forum Nice List of DVD Media and Codes but it doesnt say if there any good or not where an i find out about that id

6. bigdave76

bigdave76 Member

hi heres what i came across media code "MKM-A02" manufactured by Mitsubishi Chemical

7. creaky

Last edited: Apr 7, 2005
  8. bigdave76

bigdave76 Member

thanks for the help so this looks pretty good then i will check it out later tonight to see how it does thanks