1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

vermins in the same street

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by sajbyjaan, Apr 19, 2012.

1. sajbyjaan

sajbyjaan Member

I have a vermin package which I am about to upgrade to a TIVO box but I was given the option to retain the old box in another room for nominal monthly fee. My question is this can I take this option and give the box to my student son living in a flat in the same street with vermin telephone and bb only or will vermin know the location of the second box.

2. darn24p

darn24p Regular member

as long as he has the cable wire in his house and its active it will work any where in ur town/city and they would not no lots of ppl have been doing this for years getting multi room 3 boxes and renting them out to friends and family and spliting the bill :)

3. MICKAH

MICKAH Active member

a lot do it over here to, easy and cheap way of doing it

4. sajbyjaan

sajbyjaan Member

Thank a lot guys for the clarity, son student, with a shoe string budget, will no doubt appreciate the box.
    Does the same principle apply to the sly boxes, assuming you have dish pointing in the right direction of course, or is the extra box tied to the original phone line/address somehow.

5. cactikid

cactikid Active member

tied to the phone line i would say with sly.