1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

version 1.4 files-N00b

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by Andreth, Aug 21, 2004.

1. Andreth

Andreth Member

does anyone have all of the files from a version 1.4 xbox backed up on their pc that they could send me...my e-mail is brimax172@aol.com...Thanks!

2. Scotsmen

Scotsmen Guest

Hi

Any of us Will only be too willing to assist you BUT you really need to explain what you actually need as your post is vague to say the least.

I would assume that there has been an failed attempt to mod your xbox without backing-up your hdd folders of C,E,X,Y&Z first ?

I have all the files you need but really need some more information to assit you to successfully.

Regards

3. Andreth

Andreth Member

Correct...what had happened was that I went to put in my new mod chip, a xenium ice mod chip and the problem was that I was an idiot and formatted my c: drive from my xbox and now I have no files or a dashboard to run my xbox...so basically at this point my harddrive is blank with NOTHING on it. I was hoping I cou get the files/software from someone to place on the harddrive so that I atleast have some type of dashboard or something to run my xbox with.

4. mess1

mess1 Regular member

5. Scotsmen

Scotsmen Guest

Hi

This "issue" was handled the day after the gents original post via PM where he was provided with "personal" assistance to tackle his particular problem and NOT just provided with a web adress.

Regards

6. mess1

mess1 Regular member

Keep up the good work tool.