1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Version 3.72 Slim PSP Need help Please

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by Severeth, Nov 23, 2007.

1. Severeth

Severeth Regular member

First off I will state that I have done some searches and research but don't seem to be having much luck getting my head wrapped around all the information and placing it my own unique situation. So please before you put the smack down on my lack of succesful research remember when you first contiplated hacking you psp and how confusing it might of been.

Ok so here is my question. I Just bought a PSP Slim. The daxter bundle. It has 3.72 Installed. I am looking for maybee a tutorial on how to install a custom firmware on this unit to be able to play backed up games from the memory stick.

If anyone is willing to help me by poiting to a tutorial on how to do this with my current system or anything that may help me I would be grateful. Thankyou for your time.

2. LeadBaron

LeadBaron Regular member

3. Severeth

Severeth Regular member

Where is the best place to but one of these pandora batteries. Looks like this is for sure a must have. Know a retail store that sells the PSP batteries for cheap so I can make my own over the weekend?

4. LeadBaron

LeadBaron Regular member