1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Vertically Out Of Focus

Discussion in 'PS2' started by Noriko82, May 20, 2004.

1. Noriko82

Noriko82 Regular member

When i play PS1 games on my PS2 ( modded ). The games are vertically out of focus, There is a large black border in the bottom. I wonderw hy is this.

NFS : Underground has some slightly large line but i fixed it half way with the VIDEO options in the game. Does anyone know why is this? , something wrong with my TV or something wrong with my PS2? it is V9/V10. and i think it is modded with messiah.

Not all games are out of focus, some of them are out of focus ( ALL PS1 and for now NFS : UNDERGROUND for PS2 is out of focus )

2. WEStar

WEStar Active member

by out of focus do you mean off center? If yes then it could be that you're playing a PAL game that's been patched to NTSC. I don't know if it's the same when you patch from NTSC to PAL.

Last edited: May 21, 2004
  3. Noriko82

Noriko82 Regular member

My PS2 is a PAL version machine. and of course i play games from NTSC and PAL and my TV is Multisystem too. So????? why on this paticular games? All PS1 has the problem.