1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Very Confused on ISO ps2 Burning!!!

Discussion in 'PS2 - Software boot discussion' started by LIAMAZAEL, Sep 3, 2007.

1. LIAMAZAEL

LIAMAZAEL Member

I have read many of these forums and feel that I fully understand what to do. My problem is very similar to most of the ones that I've read up on. I have a torrent file. I unrar the ex..(pal-fs2.001) to become a (pal-fs2.001.ISO). I then try burning that ISO file using DVD Decrypter with no luck at the end. Could someone please try to help me! Do I have to rebuild the game or something? I am very confused and 6 DVD-R's short.. PLEASE HELP!!!

2. Cybertick

Cybertick Guest

Hi
    i need more info(is your ps2 chipped,swap magic,cogswap)
    I did it like you(burn with dvddecrypter)and all works well.
    I use normally my hdd but often theres a need to run games from cogswap(only 200gb HDD)
    tell me more maybe i`m be able to help you
    <<<Burning speed not faster than 2>>>>
    this causes issues if i burn faster than 2

3. LIAMAZAEL

LIAMAZAEL Member

Thanx for the quick reply. I have Swap Magic 3.6 and I could say that it works extremely well because I have 2 PS2 DVD backups that start right up every time I use it.I noticed that the 2 backups have the noticeable burn mark when you look on the underside of the DVD. When I try to burn the ISO image from the torrent, I see nothing on the underside. It looks like it never got burnt at all. When I slip The DVD into my PC, I am able to see its contents. It shows me an icon of a computer, a DATA folder, a document file of some sort, and another very small ISO file. I would show you a pic of that screen, but I don't know how to do that. Thanx again for your quick reply and I hope you or someone else could solve my problem. Oh yes! One more thing. When I unrar the file, it ends up to be 4.37 Gig big.Maybe that would help. My settings have been converted from FAT32 to NTFS and my OS is Windowsx XP. Thanx again!!

4. Cybertick

Cybertick Guest

Hi
    the reason why you don`t see any mark on the dvd is that she is full with data you see it only if not all space is used.
    I think the reason why the game won`t work is that you have to rebuildt the structure for swap.
    I would Xploit the ps2 with swap and then use cogswap or cdloader it`s more compatible to games then swap.
    If you need help with the exploit pm.
    much luck