1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Very important question to the community!

Discussion in 'Suggestions, ideas and feedback' started by az0000000, Nov 12, 2004.

1. az0000000

az0000000 Member

Hello community.
    I know my question could seem impudent but I will have to ask.
    What is better of these programs? I mean could you set these in programs in order of popularity, usability and quality?
    Thanks to those that didn’t laugh on me…

2. meta1

meta1 Regular member

better of what programs? there are a lot of programs on this site!

3. az0000000

az0000000 Member

Oops... I think i forgot to mention the important part...
    Here is is:
    1. AVID DV
    2. Premiere PRO
    3. Adobe Premiere
    4. Ulead Media Studio Pro
    5. Pinnacle Liquid
    6. Vegas
    7. EDIUS

4. vato_loco

vato_loco Regular member

1. Pinnacle Liquid
    2. Premiere PRO \
    3. Adobe Premiere
    4. Vegas (havnt heard, but i havnt done any research)
    5. Ulead Media Studio Pro
    6. EDIUS
    7. AVID DV (havnt heard, but will do research

well this is my opinion. what are you tryn to do?

5. az0000000

az0000000 Member

Well, i am not doing much, just a organisation activity video clip.

6. andmerr

andmerr Guest

avid dv:professional DV Editing for the enthusiast
    Avid Xpress DV is the affordable, real-time DV studio from the company that ignited the digital video revolution. Featuring more customizable real-time effects than any other product in its class, Avid Xpress DV combines legendary Avid ease of use with the powerful tools that continue to define the editing industry. With Windows and Macintosh versions for one low price, Avid Xpress DV is perfect for anyone who wants to explore the exciting world of digital video.

Avid Xpress DV product brief (pdf)

Professional-level tools made easy for the novice

Industry-defining Editing – Hundreds of Hollywood films and thousands of television shows, commercials, and music video are edited every year using Avid software. Experience the combination of speed, power and ease of use that has made Avid the leading choice of professional editors for nearly 20 years.

Avid Real-time Architecture - Avid Xpress DV offers more customizable real-time effects than any other product in its class, including titles, keys, transitions, and audio mixes with multiple simultaneous streams. Over 100 infinitely customizable real-time effects provide the most powerful software-only, real-time system available.

Expert Color Correction Toolset - Avid’s real-time color correction tools provide unmatched professional-caliber functionality that’s also incredibly easy to use. One-touch Auto Correct automatically makes each shot look its best, or you can go even further with color correction tools based on Avid Symphony finishing software.

Advanced Productivity Features - Avid Xpress DV is easier and faster to use thanks to Avid’s built-in software experts: Dynamic Storyboarding, One-Step Technology, NaturalMatch™ color correction, SuperBins, DV Scene Extraction, Quick Transitions, and more.

Customizable Tools - Avid Xpress DV allows you to personalize every aspect of the editing interface – toolsets, timeline, keyboards, buttons, even interface colors. Work the way you want to work.

Expandable and Open - Work seamlessly with other systems using industry-standard AAF, OMF, and (coming soon) MXF file formats. Import industry-standard video, graphic and audio files, and output files in Windows Media, Real Media, QuickTime, Flash and MPEG media formats*.

Fast, easy DVD creation – You’ve finished your edit. Now create a DVD with only a few clicks using the industry-leading DVD creation tool for Windows. Sonic DVDit SE (included with Avid Xpress DV) automatically converts your audio to Dolby Digital, and supports a wide range of devices and media. Mac users can also use any of their favorite DVD-authoring applications for their Avid Xpress DV projects.

*Using Sorenson Squeeze Lite – some encoding formats not available on Mac platform.

Looks to be a really good proggy

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2004