1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Very quick question, please answer

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by redruM781, Mar 7, 2007.

1. redruM781

redruM781 Member

If i make a backup of a game, can i easily make a backup using that backup just by for example, going to dvd decrypter or clonecd then going on "read"? And will it automatically be stealth patched if the first backup was already patched? I am asking this becuase i want to make some room on my hard drive but i am probably going to need to make another backup of my games but i don't want to go to newsgroups again and wait for it to download.

2. theridges

theridges Guest

i dont believe your PC Drive can read 360 game after the Image file has been burned...but i could be wrong..

3. redruM781

redruM781 Member

But if i have the Samsung sh-d162c, i can just click read and input the ss file?

4. navsav

navsav Regular member

I never tried it but i heard clonecd will make a copy of a backed up game. I have never tried it myself though.

5. killalot

killalot Active member

I might be wrong but I was under the impression to back up a backup you’ve got do it the same way you did it the first time i.e. rip game to hardrive then burn with image burn or what ever program you use the reason being the backup is an exact copy as the original and clone cant read the game properly correct me if I’m wrong?