1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

very weird problem!

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by xtcdragon, Jun 12, 2004.

1. xtcdragon

xtcdragon Guest

hi, couple of days ago, my original true crimes for ps2 stopped working on my modded ps2. I went online and searched for a true crimes DVD image(i own the game so it is not illegal. I finally finished downloading it off bit torrent today and the file is named "True Crimes.iso". The image file information is

"Type: Standard ISO Image file
    Path: C: rue crime
    Name: TrueCrime.ISO
    Size: 2749.59 MB
    Session: 1
    Track: 1

Session 01:
    Track 01: DVD, Length: 1407792(2.68 GB), Address: 000000"

Then I went to Alcohol 120 and burned it. The thing is, when i was about to burn the iso, under the write method column, there was only "DVD DAO" available. I went ahead and burnt it anyway and it didnt work on my ps2. Then i converted the ISO file into a BIN/CUE file using MagicISO. After i done that, i tried burning it with alcohol again, but this time alcohol wouldn't burn because it says that it is an empty disk. I think that MagicISO converted the DVD ISO image to an CD BIN/CUE image but im not too sure. Any help is much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

2. conny119

conny119 Guest

sorry dude this site doesn't allow you to talk about downloaded games even if you own the original, read the rules.

3. Icemonkey

Icemonkey Active member

By the way, it is illegal to download images of games you own. You must use the actual disc you own to make the backup.