1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

VHS Capture Issues

Discussion in 'Video capturing from analog sources' started by D90, Oct 8, 2007.

1. bluesbabe

bluesbabe Regular member

LOL
    I think I was posting additional info to my last post, at the same time you were responding to it, so I don't know if you saw the additional report. Check back to the previous for that. I'll go follow up on the new link you provided.
    To answer your questions, I am using XP Pro on one laptop, and XP MediaCenter on the other. Also, I'll try reinstalling. Don't know which update caused it, it never asked me about anything, it just informed me it was about to shut down to restart, so I don't know what was included.
    If there is still support for Nero 7, perhaps they fixed it? I suppose I could look into getting something else. This is definitely something I continue to do, regularly. suggestions? I don't suppose they're ever free......
    I'm glad to hear that the 'bad' video might be salvageable. I'll look into that.