1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

VHS to DVD using Pinnacle studio moviebox DV v9

Discussion in 'Digital camcorders' started by rickyd, Apr 6, 2004.

1. rickyd

rickyd Member

I have a collection of VHS tapes that I want to move to DVD. I have been told that Pinnacle studio moviebox DV v9 is the answer. I have read thru all the postings that talk about VHS to DVD and none mention this product. Does any one have any experience with it. My hope is to have at least the same quility as the VHS tape on the DVD. I also wanted to get the TWO hour tapes on a single DVD.
    Any advice?

Last edited: Apr 7, 2004
  2. roughcoat

roughcoat Guest

I just purchased Pinnacle studio 9 moviebox usb,so far good luck,process takes quite a bit longer,but I have specific vhs to copy.

What do you think about this product?

3. jsmiller

jsmiller Member

Be sure you know what you're doing. I just purchased it. They cover things rather well if your using a camcorder. If your using a VCR, such as us, you have to guess. That includes their step by step instructions.--After you've read 4-5 steps, you find out it's for a camcorder.

Things aren't laid out the best either. In the instructions you jump from one section of the manual to another.--All the time making sure that your not misdirected to camcorder instructions.