1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

via usb but not ms

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by 7thirty, May 23, 2007.

1. 7thirty

7thirty Member

i have 3.40oe-a and i have iso's and cso's running fine except for street fighter alpha3 max and mortal kombat unchained. when i put those two games in my memory stick (iso folder) they will boot up then go blank (both iso and cso). but i am able to play them via usb. is there a solution to the memory stick problem?

2. ak1n0

ak1n0 Regular member

hmm. What brand of memorystick are you using? Is sfa3 and mku csos or isos? Are you playing them with a umd in your psp? Try turning on no-umd in the recovery console and play without one.

3. 7thirty

7thirty Member

i have a sony 2gig pro duo. i've had for awhile, and it's the real deal... right now the two games are csos but i've tried them as isos too. i've enabled and disable no-umd. i'm kinda stumped on why it works through usb and not ms...

4. ak1n0

ak1n0 Regular member

the thing is... it works perfect on mine.. but i use sandisk 4gb or sandisk 1gb. so maybe its the stick.

5. hodzic

hodzic Member

the games might be corrupt.....shard happens sometimes....hehe i just suggest getting a really some iso such as work time fun since its like 30 mb