1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Vibration at start of movie

Discussion in 'DVD2One forum' started by mrsea, Oct 14, 2003.

1. mrsea

mrsea Member

using decrypter and dvd2one works fine then nero 6 to burn. Test with a -RW this plays OK. Next burn copy on a LASER DVD-R disc. When I play the disc the DVD player vibrates badly for the intro to the movie. After this has past the disc runs smooth as ever. This has happened with 3 movies backups so far. I find it very weird!! Anybody have a clue what is going on???

2. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

Have you got other programs running while attempting to burn the first part of the movie, though i doubt this is the problem. By process of elimination change an item of software and see if it was the cause. Ie: burn with a Different piece of software.

3. mrsea

mrsea Member

I have solved my problem. Tested several other brands - Vertex, Ritec, Princo & Imation with no problems. So I am stuck with 20 odd unused "Laser" brand rubbish and no comeback for the makers cause they don't have any contact details unless anyone out there knows a web site??

4. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

Yeah, you will find that it is better to use reputable dealers than getting a quick bargain.