1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Video Conversion/ File Access Denied Error, Help

Discussion in 'Video - Software discussion' started by Fire55, Apr 22, 2007.

1. Fire55

Fire55 Member

Hey,

So I d/led a program called Super (http://www.erightsoft.com/SUPER.html) , its a great program has a lot formats for video conversion. When I first was using it, it worked fine, I was converting videos like there was no tomorrow. After a day or so, it error ed, so I just uninstall ed and reinstalled a couple times. Kept getting error. Now for the last couple of uninstalls and reinstalls I've been getting file access denied when it tries to get convert any video. Its weird though, sometimes I can convert a small video and it'll finish converting, but then say file access denied. So how can I fix this problem, btw running Vista.

2. janemidge

janemidge Member

i also have this access denied message when i try to watch movies on my xbox through my network, i transfer the files into a shared folder and its access denied. after a few week the movies seem to work...i need to fix this is driving me crazy. if you find anything out please let me know & i'll do the same.