1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Video DVD burned with NEROVision Express 3 appears empty

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by yg_tlv, Apr 24, 2005.

1. yg_tlv

yg_tlv Member

Help!

I tried to create a video DVD from an AVI movie on my computer, using Nerovision express 3 (after installing the DVD-video encoder). The burning process went fine, and I can see that the media has physically been burned. However, the DVD player won't recognize the DVD, and when I inserted it back into my computer the DVD media appears to be empty, and I can't do anything with it.

The same thing happened when I tried to create a video DVD from a DVD image file.

Does anyone know why this happens and how I can prevent it from happening again? HELP, please!

YG

2. thugs121

thugs121 Regular member

If possible, could you post a log that Nero created so that people here can analyze what went wrong?

3. yg_tlv

yg_tlv Member

Well, I have found that a "round a bout" method has worked - I had the program burn the DVD onto the hard drive, and then made a DVD out of those files, and it worked. Maybe there was just something wrong with the media or with the way I did it before.

If the problem recurrs, I'll be back with you guys.

Thanks for the help,

Y