1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

video file to dvd

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by lilyoda, Feb 26, 2005.

1. lilyoda

lilyoda Member

ive asked this question fur like eva,how do i take a downloaded video file and burn it to dvd using dvd decryp or dvd shrink

2. zippyd

zippyd Active member

well, I like couldn't tell you like unless I like knew what format like the file was like in. It's like possible like that you will like have to like convert the file like into like another format like.

3. herbsman

herbsman Moderator Staff Member

you have to encode to a MPEG-2 file [decrypter or shrink will not do this for you]
    try searching the very helpful guide section ... maybe using 'avi to dvd' as a title for said search

what you're trying to find out has been explained on these forums hundreds of times & therefore a guide was put in place & alternatives are there too ... as there's more than one piece of software that can do the job

4. andmerr

andmerr Guest

why dont you make it easy for us as we arent mind readers well some of us are?

download this program called avicodec and then run your file through it.Post the results and then we can start to point you in the right direction to finishing your project.

download avicodec at:

[bold]http://avicodec.duby.info/[/bold]