1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

video image vibrates after the encoding process

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by eric36, Mar 23, 2003.

1. eric36

eric36 Member

I have tried to rip a music dvd, but everytime the video plays back shaky when there is a fast scene. I've tried ripping with decryter and smartripper, but both came out with the same problem.

I've used two different versions of cinemacraft encoder and still the same problem. I then read in one of the articles that it could be the media so I burnt it onto different disc, but no difference.

The dvd is authorised in Dvdmaestro. All the dvds I have made though play back fine on the computer, but play back shaky on other dvd players I have used.

I have encoded lots of other video, but never had this problem before. The average bitrate used for the encoding process is 4500. Is the problem to do with the video being pan-scan and widescreen.

Splitting the disc with ifoedit works fine, its just the encoding part.

Any ideas how to overcome this problem please.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2003
  2. jnihil

jnihil Moderator Staff Member

I had the same problem of cce 2.5 and the DVD rip of 'Barbarella'. It's probably wrong field-order. Try using ReMPEG2 to transcode.