1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

video not playing on TV, only on monitor

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by dahuey, Sep 12, 2004.

1. dahuey

dahuey Member

ive set up my computer as to play videos on my computer on the tv but when i open windows media player or winamp it plays the video on the crt monitor but not on my tv what can i do to play them on my TV and not on my monitor.
    i have a radeon 9600 gecube 128mbDDR.
    windows XP
    my tv is connected through a s-video to my VCR by CRA cable. i can see my screen on the TV just can play movies.
    what can i do???

2. crazymf77

crazymf77 Guest

If its hooked up to your vcr turn on your vct and select the input its hooked to ( L1 L2 channel 3) Or skip the vcr and hook it straight to the tv.

3. crazymf77

crazymf77 Guest

If its hooked up to your vcr turn on your vct and select the input its hooked to ( L1 L2 channel 3) Or skip the vcr and hook it straight to the tv.on the tv you have to select the input also.

4. jroyale

jroyale Member

Not enough info do an an in-depth analysis but it may be a resolution issue. CRT Monitors and CRT TV's are vastly different...computer monitors can handle much different resolutions. If you're not getting video try to put your resolution lower. I know that has worked in the past for me.

This may not be the answer but I thought I'd give you a shout....