1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Video Ratio

Discussion in 'Other video questions' started by Ripit, Jul 8, 2003.

1. Ripit

Ripit Guest

I NEED SOME HELP GUYS!! I USE DVD2SVCD BUNDLE TO CREATE MY SVCD'S HOWEVER WHEN CREATING ONE WITH A AVI I NEED TO FIGURE FULL SCREEN 16:1 OR WIDE 4:1 NOW I DONT HAVE A CLUE ON HOW TO DO THAT, I KNOW IT INVOLVES THE HEIGHT AND WIDTH OF THE VIDEO WICH CAN BE FOUND IN THE PROPERTIES BUT I DONT KNOW THE RATIO? HELP

2. avoidz

avoidz Member

Caps Lock = OFF, please.

3. Phantom

Phantom Member

I would explain it to you but it would be alot less typing for me if I use a really good link instead that explains most everything with older version of DVD2SVCD but its the same process so don't that let bother you.

Scroll down when you get to the link to the section on changing the settings for DVD2SVCD. In last part of that section it talks about how to manually set the video settings. There is link it will send you to for the mathmatical formula. You will see what I am talking about when you get there.

Ohh and another reason I am sending you to this link is you might find it useful for other things and future reference..=)

Link is:

http://www.dvdrhelp.com/forum/userguides/111846.php

4. Ripit

Ripit Guest

thanks for the very usefull link, man. AND TO ALL OTHERS I WILL TALK IN CAPS ALL I WANT IF IT GETS ATTENTION!!!!!!!!

5. Praetor

Praetor Moderator Staff Member

Note that attention comes in two flavours: GOOD and BAD where BAD is defined as you get ignored ;)

Netiquete man, that's all. Cheers._X_X_X_X_X_[small]ASUS A7V8X-X, AMD2500+
    Samsung 1024MB, PC2700
    360GB [3x120GB, 7200, 8MB]
    MSI Starforce, GeForce4 Ti4400 128MB[/small]

Last edited: Jul 15, 2003
  6. Phantom

Phantom Member

You guys are too funny!