1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Video softwrae with title effects?

Discussion in 'Other video questions' started by 1nsan3, May 18, 2007.

1. 1nsan3

1nsan3 Regular member

Im looking to buy a good video editing program, that can do goo title effects. Can't seem to find anything.
    What is a good video editor, that can do good title effects. Not just slide in from the top or side, but zooming in out, etc.

Thanks!

2. Headborg

Headborg Regular member

Believe it or not, I would recommend Windows Movie Maker for just this reason..it's very strong in the "preset" Title animation effects and great for beginner Editors to learn and get "hooked" on Video Editing.
    When you move up to what's considered the intermediate priced NLE such as Ulead, Pinnacle, and Vegas( at the top end of the Intermediates, IMO) sure you get some more powerful "fancy" effects but they are weak in the Title Department. Not until you get up to the TOP Editors do you
    get good title design/control back in the package. These would be, Adobe
    Premiere Pro, AfterEffects, Avid(formerly Pinnacle)Liquid, and of course
    if on a Mac Final Cut Pro. But, these high end editors have a steep price tag and steep learning curve too. You might decide to use WMM and render just the Title Sequences and import these into an intermediate editor to take advantage of their better editing.

3. 1nsan3

1nsan3 Regular member

ive been through adobe, pinnacle avid, There not even close to doing any good title effects.
    I Purchased Magix Movie Edit Pro 12, yesterday. Going to start learning that. It has some decent Title effect. Im looking into more "Professional" video editing software, i guess thats my next step.

I hated avid, adobe, is not too bad pinnacle is just way too "basic" but does a good job with alot of output options.

4. Headborg

Headborg Regular member

Well, for me AfterEffects & Premiere Pro are pretty "professional".
    :scratches head: Other than adding a 3D Title Morphing Title with Lighwave, such as 3D "liquid" titles flying through a 3D star field or the SuperMan flying logo. You're going to be hard to beat AfterEffects except with a 3D Modeling Program.