1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

video stucks when I don't move the mouse

Discussion in 'Video playback problems' started by fbinz, Sep 30, 2004.

1. fbinz

fbinz Member

Help! I have a very strange problem and tried a whole bunch of things to solve it (including reinstalling all codecs, drivers, etc.). My video playback is veeeeery slow and gets stuck. However when I move the mouse (Logitech Mx700 - proper drivers installed) the playback works just fine. As soon as I stop moving my mouse the video again gets stuck. This occured yesterday. Until now I never had a problem of that kind. I'm not quite sure where the source could be. I installed ACE Megapack yesterday but also several other things... uninstalled everything, then run registry mechanic and reinstalled everything... The problem still persists... Can anyone give me a hint what the problem could be... this would be great!!!!

Regards,
    Fabian

Last edited: Oct 1, 2004
  2. fbinz

fbinz Member

hmmm... just formatted my hd, reinstalled windows sp2 and wmp10, catalyst 4.9 and then the audigy 2 drivers and there the problem was again... I think it has something to do with the sound card drivers... any clues?

Regards
    Fabian