1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

video ts problem

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by mello2, Jun 15, 2007.

1. mello2

mello2 Guest

Hi. not sure if this is the right place for this question but checked out the guides and cant find a solution. My problem is viewing with downloaded video ts files(some of them).I just finished downloading Ryans daughter in two video ts files.The quality in the first file is excellent but the second file has lines flashing periodically through the movie.Its watachable but very annoying.How can one disc of a file be fine and the second screwed up.My problem is trying to determine the source of the problem and what it is called.I ran into the problem before using different discs so i,m fairly sure it is not the discs but who knows. I use Roxio easy cd creator to burn dont know if thats the problem.Maybe the problem is a flawed download file.I,ll dl it again but it takes soooo long.Any help would be apprecieated.Even if i knew the correct termonology for the problem would be a help so i could do a proper search.Also i never burn at the fastest speed. Thanks

2. colw

colw Active member

In my experience d/loading is not worth the time or energy. Source and quality is generally always unknown and you are participating in a lottery - some wins - some losses.

Patience is a virtue and it is always preferrable to copy from an orginal hard copy resource.

3. dizzyduck

dizzyduck Regular member

Have you tried playing the Video_TS files on the PC through one of your media players? Also, is it one Video_TS file and is too big to burn to one disc or is it two separate Video_TS folders? If the Video_TS is too big, I recommend compressing with DVD Shrink to fit onto one DVD-5 disc. Burn the output and check to see if that fixes your problem. Hope this helps!