1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Video Vault not working anymore?

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by chi2315, Jan 12, 2007.

1. chi2315

chi2315 Member

Could some one help me. I have been using video vault for like over a year now any have never had any problems with it as of yet. I use mostly either AnyDVD or DVD43 as my decrypter and have copied tons of movies just fine. but just the other day I tried coping the illusinist and the night listener and video vault reads the whole disc then tell s me to insert a blank disc and the a window pops up and says "There was an error while burning the DVD! Please see log file for more information. Would you like to try burning agaian?" so i click yes and the window keeps popping back up everytime. I looked at the log file but I don't understand anything it says. It is a bunch of computer jibberish to me. I emailed the company but have gotten no response back. Could someone please help me if you know of a way to solve the problem? Thanks.

2. syxguns

syxguns Active member

I am not familiar with Video Vault. Is the program updated on a regular basis?
    You can get rid of DVD43. The program is not updated, and if you have AnyDVD you do not need it. There are two ways to burn these DVD's. One way is to use DVDFab Decrypter (Link) then DVD Shrink (Link) before you burn to a DVD5.

There are other programs that I use as well, but I'm just mentioning the fast and easy way to do it. A second way is to use RipIt4Me (Link) which uses a combination of programs to get the job done.

My buddy "Alkohol" wrote a guide for RipIt4Me and you can find it here: (Link)

Good luck!
    Edit: To fix url's

Last edited: Jan 12, 2007
  3. mackdl

mackdl Regular member

4. Vedas830

Vedas830 Guest

Download VSO Inspecter it will install the latest Patin Couffin Driver. Video Vault uses the 1.35 driver. VSO Inspecter will install the 1.37 driver this will give you better drive and burn support.
    on a side note
    If you have DVD Xcopy Platinum or Express using the 1.37 driver and DVDFab Decrypter and select movie only when you rip it will backup about 95% of the movies out there.

5. Vedas830

Vedas830 Guest

Mack
    You are right