1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Video_TS.ifo question...

Discussion in 'Video to DVD' started by Sleazy, Nov 8, 2004.

1. Sleazy

Sleazy Member

Hi!

I recently downloaded a dvd file (with all those .vob and .bup files) I opened my Nero burning rom and eventually it said that a file video_ts.ifo is not available. Apparentally the person who shared the video forgot to include that particular file.

Now, I can fully watch the video with my PowerDVD player but how could I burn this onto a DVDR if the requested file is missing? Is there a way to create another one or what should I do?

thanks in advance...

2. DogBomb

DogBomb Regular member

Check out freeware IFOEdit v 0.96 http://www.ifoedit.com/

BTW, you could try copying the same filename VIDEO_TS.BUP and renaming it with the .IFO extension. The .BUP file is a duplicate/backup to the original .IFO file. I tried this a few times and it worked.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2004
  3. evil

evil Member

I having trouble burning a video file i've multiplexed with ifoedit. When i try and burn with nero 5, it says it has failed its DVD-files compliance test andf that the resulting DVD-video may be unplayable. Also, it says i'm missing the required file VIDEO_TS.IFO and VIDEO_TS.BUP.However, i have them there!! They're right there! SOmeone help me please!

4. Sleazy

Sleazy Member

DogBomb, you just made my day!

Thanks a million!