1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Video_TS + VOBS+ IFO & ADUIO_TS is all i need?

Discussion in 'Convert DVD to another format' started by dvd2crap, Mar 31, 2003.

1. dvd2crap

dvd2crap Guest

On this forum, someone posted that all you need to do is to burn the vob files, IFO file within a VIDEO_TS Folder and a blank AUDIO_TS folder onto a DVD and a standalone DVD player will play the DVD disc.
    I burned the forementioned files with Primo onto a DVD disc and it DOES NOT play on standalone DVD player. I get "Disc Error" message on the DVD player. Has anyone successfully burned a DVD this way?...
    (I ripped the DVD with DVDecripter to get the vob, ifo files)

2. JSF4035

JSF4035 Member

Have you followed the afterdawn guide. If not, you should try, they're very helpful. Here's a list of all the guides, offering a variety of ripping methods. Give it a shot!
    http://www.afterdawn.com/articles

3. dvd2crap

dvd2crap Guest

OK
    Thanks for the link.....I'll take a look.

4. dvd2crap

dvd2crap Guest

Ok
    I follow your link and the guides were easy to follow..
    problem.....after converting the dvd-9 using DVD2one, i burned the files created by DVD2one under VIDEO_TS and AUDI_TS Folders to the DVD disc...This Disc plays automatically on PowerDVD BUT it does NOT play at all on Stand alone DVD player. I burned using Primo.... has anyone tried Burning the result files from DVD2one using PRIMO. The guides on the forum shows how to burn using Nero burning ROM but not for PRIMO.

5. malum

malum Regular member

Yes and it works just fine.
    Options
    1) you are't burning it right
    2)Your media isn't compatible with your standalone
    3)Your standalone doesn't play DVD-R

6. dvd2crap

dvd2crap Guest

malum

1) Are you using prassi primoDVD 2.0 ?.
    cos that's what i am using. If you are using primo DVD 2.0, please let me know the steps you used to burned it.
    2) I got Nero burning Rom yesterday and burned it as per this forums "nero burning" guide and the burned dvd-r movie now plays on the Toshiba standalone DVD player. I can recommend the GUIDES on this forum to anyone just starting to learn ripping & burning.

7. leo8013

leo8013 Guest

8. malum

malum Regular member

file... new... data disc

then drag and drop the VIDEO_TS and AUDIO_TS folders into the box.

The rest of the settings should be at the default

That's it