1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Video_TS + VOBS+ IFO & ADUIO_TS is all i need?

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by dvd2crap, Mar 31, 2003.

1. herbsman

herbsman Moderator Staff Member

Well it is true that -R media is more compatible with stand alone dvd players. You mentioned you paid in pounds..this means you're british the same as myself.
    Try looking for media here my friend http://www.blankdiscshop.co.uk or http://www.cdr-by-mail.co.uk/acatalog/index.html

Get some Ritek G03 DVD-R for later because 88p each and they usually always give a good result [as known by a lot of Afterdawn users].

As to why Nero didn't give you a successful burn..I'd need more info to be able to tell myself. Was you burning at maximum speed perhaps [whatever this may be..X2 or X4] ?
    If so then I'd suggest at burning at X1.
    The files you were burning , did you extract anything ?? : )

2. kinel

kinel Regular member

i burnt at 2x speed i cant burn at 1 x speed i exracted nothing all i did id decript then use nero do i have to change any setings on nero these ritek disks u said thee - can i buy + there too

3. kinel

kinel Regular member

i tried again to play disk it says problem trying to do play back the disk might be dirty or scratched my os is 98 se could it to be to do with this ime using power dvd

4. herbsman

Yeah both sites mentioned sell -R (RW) & +R (RW) m8 : )

If using Power DVD XP you might well be having problems because you're on Win98SE O/S.

5. kinel

kinel Regular member

cheers herbs man i just backed up my first dvd with suscesss ime well happy 1 more question the - 9 disks what is the biggest it would be in gbs cas i only have 6 gbs spare on me com

6. herbsman

The Matrix is way bigger but after just ripping movie-only it might be slightly under 6Gb.
    I'd try and free some more space on your HDD if your able mate.

Nice to hear that you've succeeded in the whole rip/author/burn process..