1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Viewing the Playstation network store with firefox

Discussion in 'PS3 - Modding & Hacking' started by WierdName, Feb 24, 2007.

1. WierdName

WierdName Regular member

http://ps3.qj.net/Would-you-like-to-view-the-PlayStation-Store-on-PC-/pg/49/aid/84010
    Now when I try it I get the "unexpected error" that a lot of other people are getting apearently. Anyone know why? I added the string and went to the site. Entered my signin info(from a friend who reserved a name for me) and got sent to the error page. I entered incorrect login data and it refreshed the login page saying it was incorrect so I know what I put when I got the error was correct. Anyone else try it?

2. DoubleDwn

DoubleDwn Regular member

I'm getting the same unexpected error. I too tried an invalid user/pass and got returned to the login screen same as you. I think it may have to do with the version of FF we are using. I'm gonna downgrade and see what happens.

~Rich

3. airball

airball Regular member

I am also anxiously awaiting an answer to this question. I have a 20gb PS3 and it is not close to my network so every time that I want to connect to the PS3 Store I have to carry my PS3 upstairs and connect with an Ethernet. I am using Firefox 1.5.0.10 and get the error every time.

4. neojapan

neojapan Regular member

are you trying to get into the US version? because that website is non US ,if you create a new id it does not give you the USA only every other country

5. WierdName

WierdName Regular member

I'm trying to access the US store. I dont have a PS3 so I just want to browse it.