1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Village idiot

Discussion in 'PS2' started by MS2, Oct 1, 2003.

1. MS2

MS2 Member

I have read a few of the posts on this board (mostly those involved with downsampling) and have to admit that I just don't get it.

Backing up a normal PS2 game seems simple enough, use DVD Decrpter to burn the ISO to the hdd then use the same software to burn the ISO to a blank -R DVD - SIMPLE

BUT When it comes to DVD-9 disks it seems to be a NIGHTMARE - I like to keep things simple, I heard a rumour somewhere (cant remember where) that explained how you could get a DVD-9 disk, rip it, convert it and then burn it to a normal blank DVD.

Removing movie files, renaming files HEX editors etc just dosen't make sense to me So:

Is there an IDIOTS guide on this forum (I couldn't find one) that states, in the simplest terms how to RIP, CONVERT and BURN a DVD-9 disk, telling me what programmes etc I need?

Thanks for any advice...

2. devilhunt

devilhunt Active member

i know for a fact someware on this forum there is a thread what tells you how to split a dvd 9 disc to fit on 2 dvd-r's i think it has something to do with metal gear solid 2 but don't quote me on the title see if you can find it as it may be of some use to you. may be somebody on here will post a link to the thread on here 4 u