1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Viper changes the way to backup games?

Discussion in 'Nintendo Gamecube - General discussion' started by phoenixau, Jan 25, 2005.

1. phoenixau

phoenixau Member

Im gonna get viper, but where i live there is almost next to nothing in games,so i was reading around and i seen that you have to use the broadband adapter to copy games,but i also read that someone claims they put a game in a normal dvdrom drive and read it that way! will viper make backups easier??
    Will i still need a broadband adapter to make backups and i heard that there is 2 kinds of broadband adapters whats the right one?

Thanks

2. soccerboi

soccerboi Guest

you can back-up gamecube games with or without the viper gc. with it there might be a program that you can download the rips it to you computer that you burn to disc.

But the most known way is to use Phantasy Star Online. There's this thing called PSO Loader, which uses an exploit in PSO to rip games and send dols.

There is only one BBA that i know of, but there might be another unofficial one.

A computer can not read gc discs at the moment though.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2005