1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

virgin

Discussion in 'Digital TV - United States & Canada' started by splifi, Mar 1, 2007.

1. splifi

splifi Member

i have a starview box and last night all sky channels went west i rang ny father in law up who has a d box and he siad he was watching sky sport were both on virgin used to be telewest is there any way i can get these channeles back

2. leeb1977

leeb1977 Member

sky sports and sky movies will remain..... other basic sky channels have been pulled. no way to get those back unless your a close personal friend of Rupert Murdoch.

3. splifi

splifi Member

i have tryed to get the movies channels and the sports channels and it comes up with scrambled and a blue screen the only one i get is sky movies 5.the only thing i have done diffrent is dropped my internet connection to 2meg from 4 meg and canceled the cable tv premire package to the basic one any one got any idears thank...........splifi

4. Fekker

Fekker Regular member

Try a factory reset, set your provider, full scan, turn EMU on should bring them back.

5. splifi

splifi Member

thanks thats done the trick