1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

virtual memory!!

Discussion in 'Video to DVD' started by dpbvideo, Feb 4, 2007.

1. dpbvideo

dpbvideo Guest

hi hope u can help me i have pinnacle studio v.9.4 i have used pinnacle since version 1 and allways been able to work around the bugs and i must say pinnacle is so brilliant when it runs ok until this weekend i had just put an engagement together and started to render then part way through loading in, pinnacle throws a window up saying runout of virtual memory .increase memory if this fails add extra ram so i did as was asked increased my virtual memory and purchased a gig of ram making it 2 gig and it still wont work it still crashes can anyone please throw some light on the problem
    dave

2. elliott

elliott Regular member

sometimes you need to do a clean boot to get things to reset here is a link on how to do one http://support.microsoft.com/kb/310353
    also make sure you have the latest fix/patches because evertime microsoft fixes something it sometimes breaks something else and software venders or MS puts out fix for the fix.

3. rbrock

rbrock Regular member

I use pinnacle I first had 8 lots of bugs had 9 a few bugs I now run 10.7 it seems to run the best so far I hate to say it but you should upgrade Pinnacle is real picky about the requirements to run their program is you pc up to the task ? If not it will install (sometimes) but not run right as in your case