1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Vision 4, avi audio sync problems

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by paul316, Mar 25, 2007.

1. paul316

paul316 Guest

Well iam back in what seems to be just one of many problems with nero 7. Iam currently trying to burn a couple avi files(dl'ed aXXo and tv epis) to dvd using vision 4. Some of them (about %30) have audio lag/sync issues. iam asssuming this is happening durring the converting process. Dose anyone know of any reliable converters? I am looking for somthing to convert the avis so I can burn them with nero. I have nero 7 v7.7.5.1. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks for your time.

Paul

2. nasayin

nasayin Regular member

Some members here really like ConvertXtoDVD, I have never try that software before. I believe there is a free trial on their website but it leaves watermark.

A suggestion that might help..
    Are you going thru 2 pass vbr?

3. paul316

paul316 Guest

I have not been doing the 2 pass vbr. I have seen in many places that a 2 pass vbr hasnt been fixing the audio lag. I will try both suggestions and report back. Thanks for the suggestions. Any word on if winavi is any good for fixing these issues?

Paul