1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

VisualBoyAdvance Emulator HELP!!!

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Homebrew software' started by Neelyboy, Apr 23, 2007.

1. Neelyboy

Neelyboy Member

OK I downloaded the beta VBA 1.8.0-beta3 now it comes up as two files from the unzipped version as a file "copying" and an application "VisualBoy Advance" please help! where do i put these files on my psp? thanks.

2. touran22

touran22 Regular member

in the GAME fodler... and its illegal u no..

3. Neelyboy

Neelyboy Member

i put it in the game folder and it didnt work, nothing appears. any idea whats wrong? thanks.

4. SilentE

SilentE Member

First of all touran... gba emulator is NOT illegal itself if you own a GBA and the real games that you download (but who does now a days.. >_>)
    You cant put VBA on the PSP (i think),you need a GBA emulator for PSP... look at gpSP --->gpSP 0.9 (link to another forum)

Yea... download that.. im HOPING you have FW 1.5 right?... if not... ur only other choise is 2.71 Hen-D

anyways... you need a GBA_BIOS.bin thingy... now THATS illegal... so ur on your own looking for that.
    Make a folder on the psp root... called gpSP X:\gpSP ...there!! on the main thingy of ur psp... put the EBOOT.PBP of gpSP in there, with all the roms and the gba_bios.bin and and the config text thingy or w/e that comes with the gpsp.. NOW try it...

Last edited: Apr 24, 2007
  5. Neelyboy

Neelyboy Member

i have fw 3.03 oe c, so will it work?? and when i extracted the emulator i cant find an "eboot.pbp". i see two main folders under gpsp:
    "psp" and "x86" and other readme files. please help.

6. SilentE

SilentE Member

did u download the lates gpsp?..gpsp v 0.9... well i dont really know if gpsp 0.9 is the same as gpsp 0.9 for HEN-D users... but can you tell me all the files the folder has??

7. scott2k7

scott2k7 Guest

ye it works for 3.03oe-c i have it and it works like a treat