1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

.vob files

Discussion in 'Convert DVD to another format' started by bigman222, Apr 27, 2005.

1. bigman222

bigman222 Member

Ok i'm using dvd shrink 3.2, after ripping my dvd's i am easily able to create my own backups. The problem i have is to do with my recently aquired PSP. After ripping some dvd's it leaves me with a bunch of .VOB and .BUP files. I have downloaded a program that will convert files into PSP form (I got this info from PSM the PSP lauch guide) the problem is i don't think .VOB files are the right type of file to convert ithink it needs to ve .AVI or similar... so what i need to know is how to take these .VOB files and put them in some form so that i will be able to put them into my 3gp_converter to convert it into .MP4 files for my PSP. This is all confusing to me so help would be appreciated.

2. thugs121

thugs121 Regular member

3. bigman222

bigman222 Member

I don't own nero recode

4. bigman222

bigman222 Member

Through looking at many posts i have tried many things and i'm still stuck. I've tried downloading Win AVI and it gives the option to convert from .VOB to AVI but when i try i'm obviously doing something wrong because it sais i have "Invalid floating point operation" any ideas?