1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

VOB ISO ( MAYJOR HELP, PLEASE!!! )

Discussion in 'Other video questions' started by TW1NKLE, Jun 5, 2007.

1. TW1NKLE

TW1NKLE Guest

Okay,

so I've burnt my VOB files to a dvd. And well, what a surprise, it doesn't play on all DVD players! why is this?

What is VOB and ISO?

How do I make it watchable on all DVD players?

I need this all done by tonight, so somebody please be a sweety & help me out! TIA!

2. daveb923

daveb923 Member

Along with the VOB's, you'll need the .BUP files and the .IFO files that should accompany the VOB files. An ISO is an image of a disc; kind of like an exact copy saved in one file. ISO files must be burned with software capable of writing images; Nero is good. You can also use IMGBurn, CDBurnerXP Pro3, FinalBurner, and many other freeware tools are available for burning ISO images.
    As for the VOB's, use Nero and choose 'Burn DVD Video Files' and when the Add Files window opens, drag the folder named 'VIDEO_TS' into the window and click Next and burn it. If you don't have the VIDEO_TS folder, create one, and put all the VOB's, IFO's, and BUP's into it, then use Nero to burn it.....

daveb923

3. MasterChu

MasterChu Guest

Moving to Langjökull in Iceland - so all the info I posted is moving with me!

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2007
  4. TW1NKLE

TW1NKLE Guest

Figured it out, Thanks anyway :)