1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

VobBlanker Input Error

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by roc386, Dec 30, 2004.

1. roc386

roc386 Member

I downloaded and used VobBlanker to back up Resident Evil Apocalypse without a problem. I've tried to back up another movie and keep getting the message: Input Error: Reached end Of Vob too early. Any suggestions on what I might be doing wrong would be greatly appreciated.

2. fbarton00

fbarton00 Member

Have the same problem with this program Bout I did Get to use it again Once for Little Black Book and this is what I have been getting ever since did you find out anything on fixing this problem

3. roc386

roc386 Member

I still haven't found out anything but have since started using DVD Decrypter, what a great program. Easy to use, never a coaster, and with all the support and updates why use anything else. Give it a try, v3.5.2.0 was just released.

4. mic4564

mic4564 Member

How did you download. I'm a little freeked about the warrning before the download. Maybe too cautious for my own good.

5. fargen

fargen Member

I think I have the answer to the "Input error" message. Simply restart your PC with the dvd in the drive. After the reboot, start up VOB again. Go through the same steps... it worked for me. Hope this is the answer.