1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Voice Modification Software?

Discussion in 'Android Phones' started by KillerBug, Apr 2, 2010.

1. KillerBug

KillerBug Active member

I am looking for some kind of software that automatically changes how all incoming calls sound. It is for my dad...he can still hear...but low and high frequencies are lost to him. He can only hear clearly in the midrange-area. Is there an app like this? I can't seem to find anything like it.

2. hooter007

hooter007 Regular member

can you not upload a certain tone to phone and apply for ring tone contacts

3. KillerBug

KillerBug Active member

It isn't the ring tone; he can hear that there is a high pitched noise when someone with a high voice is talking, but he cannot make out the words. He ended up spending a couple hundred bucks on a special bluetooth headset.

4. xboxdvl2

xboxdvl2 Regular member

i take it your looking to take the voice of a high pitched person or low pitched person and turn it into a normal pitch(monotone is it called??) with no up/down pitches.never heard of any software that can do that.

5. KillerBug

KillerBug Active member

Yeah...you got what I want. The headset he bought does this, and it even records both sides of the conversation so he can listen to it again if he needs to...it would be nice if there was an app for this, as it would allow him to use a normal-sized bluetooth device.