1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Volume bars

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Homebrew software' started by bestusmal, Jul 4, 2007.

1. bestusmal

bestusmal Member

I have a 3.40oe-a psp which i put in custom icon and theme in. But the problem is my battery in the right hand corner of my screen. It shows the battery but no bars. I found this theme pack which has volume bars but i dont know where to put the files of the volume bars in. Is it in the resource folder?Where should i put it?

2. stumped_

stumped_ Regular member

This is a list of all possible files that can be flashed onto the psp. Each one is installed in this folder:

flash0/vsh/resource EXCEPT for #9.

1). 1-12.bmp - This will customize the "themes" that change monthly.
    2). gameboot.pmf - This will change the short clip that is played before loading a UMD or homebrew program.
    3). impose_plugin.rco - This will change the volume bar.
    4). opening_plugin.rco - This will change the bootsound from when the psp is turned on from a hard reset.
    5). system_plugin.rco - This will change menu sounds and "default game icons" in the (game) folder.
    6). system_plugin_bg.rco - This will change the xmb wave.
    7). system_plugin_fg.rco - This will change the "battery level indicator" and the "UMD loading" icon (bottom right)
    8). topmenu_plugin.rco - This will change your icons. *see note
    9). ltn0.pgf - This will change the font. **this is installed in flash0/font folder**

*altering a topmenu_plugin.rco file on custom firmware 3.10 oe and higher will not work unless you use a converter like this one FIRST.

hope this helps with ur question and any others u might have